We at Millennium care about your privacy. We want to explain in detail our policies and procedures which we have adopted in order to protect your privacy. We want you to feel confident about how we handle personal information (your name, address, telephone number, and email address) which you have shared with us and to understand that this information is used to offer you the best possible products, services and experiences, and offer participation in promotions/postings.
- We have not shared or will not share any of your personal information with outside parties without your consent. We will use your personal information to fulfill your requests and to serve you better.
- We will only send you information or products you have asked to receive or according to your preferences. Of course, we will honor your opt-out requests.
- We continue to adopt careful and secure procedures to protect any and all of your personal information. Special care is taken to protect any credit card data you provide when you shop online.
- We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal information in certain circumstances, such as to satisfy a legal request or to protect our property.
Changes in our policy
Personal information collected and how we use that information
We collect personal information from you (i.e. name, address, phone number, email address, activity information, interests, and the like) when you voluntarily provide it to us. Depending on the reason the information was provided, we may use the information to communicate with you about our products, services, and/or promotions, and to provide information you have requested. We may also use it to make improvements to our product or services.
You may be prompted to submit personal information in order to:
- Register on our website,
- Register for promotions,
- To participate in surveys and/or a research committee,
- To receive samples,
- Email you with news and updates, and/or to respond to your questions, comments or concerns,
- Receive a newsletter or other material from us, and/or
- We may ask if you would want to receive additional information about Millennium.
Participation in any of these aforementioned activities (and therefore the provision of personal information) is completely voluntary. We will not send anyone any newsletter or email communications, unless we have your consent. We offer the option to cease receiving any of our emails at any time by notifying us by email.
A cookie is a data file that is placed on your computer while you are visiting the website. These data files allow us to remember vital information that will enhance your experience and make the site more efficient, useful, and make your visit as easy as possible. Information that may be kept track of includes IP address, type of browser, operating system, and pages viewed by the user on our site and other sites visited prior to ours. Cookies can be used to help prevent children from entering areas of the site that are intended for adults or teens.
Almost all browsers accept cookies automatically and the system is capable of notifying you when a cookie is being sent. You will have to refer to your browser help menu to learn how to disable cookies. Please keep in mind that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some of the features on our site. Web beacons (known as one pixel GIF) are small pieces of computer code that allow us to count how many people visit our site or certain pages on the site, or open an email. It allows us to better customize the Website in order to personalize it and improve your experience while visiting. Cookies and web beacons do not collect or contain personal information like your name or your e-mail address.
As mentioned earlier, we will only share your personal information with other parties if we have your consent. The security of your personal information is a priority to us. We may share your personal information to parties who provide services on our behalf. They will only be allowed to use information that directly applies to the service(s) they provide for us, and only for the purpose of providing the service(s).
When we use these third parties we require them to protect your information just as we have done. If we are asked to disclose any of the personal information to law enforcement agencies or if we are required by law, subpoena, court order, or government entity, we must comply. We may also have to disclose personal information to conduct an investigation if legal action is brought against someone violating the use of this site.
Links to other websites
How to contact us